Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day of the Deal Alex Challenge

Are you a member of the Kit and Clowder group on Facebook? If not, you can find it here, and join. The page is full of inspiration! That is also where I entered the Day of the Dead Alex challenge. The image was free to members of Kit and Clowder and Simply B Stamps Fan Group (find them here) on facebook. The challenge was to color her using a monochromatic color scheme (all colors from the same color family), plus a pop of color.  My first attempt at monochromatic coloring!  It was lots of fun, but a challenge for sure. If you missed the challenge, the image can be found here on the Simply Betty Stamps website.


For her skin and clothing I used V93, V95 and V99. For her skin I used V000, V22 and V28.  My pop of color was on her face using YG45 and YG03.



I hope you like her!  I'm off to work on another challenge from the Simply B Stamp Fan Group.  Look for that post in the next day or so:)

No comments: