Thursday, January 22, 2015

Betty Fan Page Challenge - Michelle

Good evening everyone!  I've decided to play along in the Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge this month.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to get all 6 done, but I'm going to give it my best.  The first image I'm using is Big Hugs Michelle, which you can buy here.  It was one of the images I won in the SBS Favorite image Anything goes challenge.  The challenge with her was to use purple, and something shiny.  Here's my take:


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 and R20; hair - E53, E57 and E59; pants - C1, C3, C5, and C7; shirt - B00, B05 and BG01; heart - V01, V06, V09 and V15; shoes - BV20, BV25 and BV29.

To make the card, I used paper from Bo Bunny's 'A gift of Love' line, bazzill white cardstock, Zva Creative bling, and La-La Land's heart banner die.  Super cute card...I think I'll send her to one of my sisters. :)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Splash of Color
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Seemacrafts - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Natalie said...

super cute card. I love the colors! :)
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge and I hope you'll play along in our new challenge too.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito
Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

Irene's Creations said...

Beautiful card.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena x

CraftYourPassion said...

Oh my,this is gorgeous.Super colouring too.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Seemacrafts

pauline said...

Great card ,Thank you for joining in Seemacrafts Challenge Pauline DT

Shelly said...

Lovely card!!!!! Thanks for joining in this months challenge on Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda DTM

Deonna B said...

Great Card with great details! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please play with us again.

MagsB said...

Gorgeous, Bonnie! I love the shades of purple and the bling! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Chris said...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts Challenge. Chris DT xx