Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Crafting By Designs Guest Designer!

Hey everyone!  I'm super excited to share this card with you today.  Not only do I just loveeee this image, but I made this card for a Guest Designer spot with Crafting by Designs.  Their new challenge is an Anything Goes challenge, and I chose to make a card using Wishing Stars by Ching-Chou Kuik.

The Copics I used are; skin - E00, E04, E11 E21 and R20; hair - E08, E19, YR14 and YR18, dress - G000, G00, BG13 BG32 and BG34; sash - R01, R02 and R08.  I used Atyou Spica #19 for the stars.

For the card I used paper and sticker from Basic Grey's ' Fresh Cut' line, Bazzill cardstock, heart doily, LaLa Land dies, and flowers from my collection. Thanks for taking a peek.  And be sure to check out the Crafting by Designs Facebook Page too - my card will be featured there, and you'll find so much talent and inspiration.  Have an awesome day!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Spring Colors
My Creative Moments - Think Spring
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes
Clear it Out - Anything goes/Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant  - Anything Goes
Scribbles and Scraps - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

xo Bonnie

9 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

A gorgeous card and a fabulous combination of of colors - love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

cm said...

I can see why you love this image: so gorgeous and you've brought her 'to life' beautifully with your amazing colouring! A rich-with-details cards that has me in awe! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Debbie Adams said...

What a beautiful card. Love the nice blue color you made her dress so pretty. :D Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments challenge.
Deborah DT

HeatherM said...

Your card is beautiful. Your coloring is wonderful and I like the color combination. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

CraftYourPassion said...

Just love the colours on this.Beautiful card with lots of pretty detail.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see again next week.
Lisa x

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Bonnie, your card is so beautiful, and I love her bright red hair! Thank you for participating in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Ellibelle said...

Stunning creation, so many wonderful details and love your coloring!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Monday Morning challenge. So sorry I am just now visiting your entry!

cards by Stevo said...

gorgeous Thanx for joining in our SOC challenge good luck x