Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Creative Knockouts - Use/Make a Tag

Hey there crafty world!  I hope you all are having a lovely day (or night, depending where you call home:)  It's time for a new challenge on the Creative Knockouts blog.  This week's challenge is 'Use or Make a Tag', and our sponsor is Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  



For my tag, I chose to use Milton's Good Book.  As soon as I saw this adorable guy, I knew I was going to use it to make a tag on a bookmark for my youngest son.  Danny has been reading 'Geronimo Stilton' books for years - they're some of his favorites - and this little mouse reminded me of him. I hope Danny likes his new bookmark!



The Copics I used are: mouse C1, C3, C5, R11 & R20; book - E31, E33, E35 & E37; grass/leaves - YG03, YG06 & G05; flower - YR000, Y17, Y21, Y32, R01, R02, R08, Spica #16, and a white gel pen.



For the bookmark, I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Creative Imaginations,ribbon,  and school themed buttons I bought at Michael's a couple of years ago. If you have a chance, check out the other DT projects, and enter yours over on the Creative Knockouts bog.  Until next time...

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work, well done!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Amy Cohen said...

So cute- I love it...off to make a tag now!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs,
Amy

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a cute and cheerful tag Bonnie
Gr Karin

Denise Goeldner said...

Fantastic tag, love the bright colours, so cute.
~ Denise DT Sis ~Creative Knockouts
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Kelly Schelske said...

This is a fantastic tag! Milton looks super!! Super fun coordinating elements too! Love it!

Craft Paper said...

Wow! This is super adorable. Such a great bookmark. FabuLois coloring and design. DT sister Nancy