Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's Saturday - Time for a Hot Date!

Happy Saturday, folks!  It's time for me to host the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog once again:)  FOr today, I chose to use this fun image - Hot Date - which is just perfect, because my husband and I have a HOT DATE tonight!  With 3 kids, and busy schedules, it doesn't happen as often as we'd like, so I couldn't be more excited! Here's what I came up with for my card:


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 & R20; hair - E31, E33, E35 & E37; dress - C1, C3, C5 C7, R20 & R32; bag - G00, BG13 & BG18.  I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to her purse, and I colored her shoes with Atyou Spica 'silver' to give them some sparkle.

The card is made with Bazzill cardstock, and paper from Prima Marketing (The 'Optimist' Collection).  I used die cuts from Memory Box, and ribbon from my stash.  The button is from Prima.  I do hope you'll swing by the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog and check out the work by the other DT members.  Have a great one!  I have one card to finish for tomorrow, then I'm off to get ready for my date! Yay me!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Buttons & Bows
Rosey Hearts Challenges - Naughty or Nice

xx Bonnie

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Bonnie
Happy easter days
Gr Karin

Kreatives von Andrea said...

wow Bonnie, this is so amazing it looks so wonderful.....and i wish you a lot of fun for your Hot Date tonight...

Hugs from Andrea

Amy Cohen said...

I love it...The dies look great like that and the pop of color in the hearts is wonderful...have fun tonight!!!

Amy Cohen said...

I love it...The dies look great like that and the pop of color in the hearts is wonderful...have fun tonight!!!

My Side of Oz said...

Ohhh she is ready for a date! Love the colors you used and great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Rosey Hearts this month! ~Nanette, DT~

Anonymous said...

Hello, A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this Month. Rosey Hearts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
Chrissy DT Member
Be Crafty and Craft