Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fire Rescue

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday morning, and also Karleigh Sue New Release Day on the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog!  This month is full of sexy, bad-a$$ chicks!  There are also awesome sentiments to go along with them.  Here's my DT make using 'Fire Rescue'...


The Copics I used are: hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; pants - BV20, BV25 & BV29; hat - C1, C3, C5, C7, R22, R24 & R27; flames tattoo - R24, R27, YR16 & YR17.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash (I've had it for ages), flowers from Wild Orchid, and Joy! Crafts die.


I'd love to know what you think!  Check out the blog for the other amazing DT work, and to find out how to get your hands on the new images!  We also have a new Sexy Challenge that just started over on the Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog, and would love to have you join us there too! Thanks for looking, and have a great day!



2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Bonnie
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

Great image Bonnie, love all your detail
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design