Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waves of Grief

Hi everyone!  I am here with a little bit of mid-week inspiration for you.  I am hosting the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog today, and would love to share this card I made using Waves of Grief.  I really love this image, though I must say I was almost afraid to use it.  The image says so much, so I was mindful not to overdo it on my card (especially with the embellishments).  I kept it fairly simple, but (I think) rather striking.  I would love to know your thoughts.


I used the following Copics: hair - E53, E57 & E59; tattoo - R32, R37, R39, YG97 & G21; dress - YG01, YG23 & YG17.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Sherri Baldy, lace, ribbon and Spellbinders dies.  I really love the emotion in this image.  You can find this image, and so many more in the Karleigh Sue Etsy Shop.  She is always adding new images, so check back often!  We also invite you to be a follower of our Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog where you'll see inspiration projects from all of the amazingly talented DT members, and see new releases as soon as they're revealed!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.



No comments: