Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sparkletini - Happy Hour Pinup

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having a fantastic weekend so far! We are starting a new challenge today on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  We have a super fun theme this time - Tic Tac Toe!  Here is the board we are playing with:



I had loads of fun with it...I think my card fits a few of the rows!  Officially, though, I am going with 'Use a Digi/Sparkle/Lots of Layers'.  The image I am using is Sparkletini - Happy Hour Pinup




The image is printed on x-press paper.  For the added sparkle I sprinkled frantage around the image and heated from below with my embossing heat tool.  Here is a closer look at the embossing:


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock and patterned paper (Holiday Style), and dies from Memory Box and LaLa Land Crafts.  As you can see, there are lots of layers to my card.  You can have fun with many of the combinations on the Tic Tac Toe board! I hope you will join our challenge on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  My fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you, so check them out while you're there!  Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

xx Bonnie






1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Bonnie - you really nailed the die cuts and sparkle!!
Blessings
Maxine