Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy

Happy Tuesday!  It is the 1st of the month, so a couple of posts from me today:)  This one is to share my DT project for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.  Out theme is 'Anything Goes' and we are lucky to have two sponsors for this challenge.  




The prize for the lucky winner is 7 digi stamps

and 



The prize for the luck winner is 3 uncolored digi images


For this challenge I was able to choose an image from Bugaboo Stamps, and I chose to make a Christmas card with the adorable digi Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy.  Isn't she sweet?


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E21, E23 & E25; dress - R24, R35, R46 & R59; socks - YG03, YG17 & YG67; wings - BG0000, BG000 & BG01.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and cut outs from 3 Bugs in a Rug, and Wild Orchid flowers. I think she came out pretty cute!  Now to add her to my completed Christmas cards and decide who to send her to:)  I do hope you will take the time to hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our Anything Goes challenge.  My fellow DT members have some amazing projects for your inspiration.  I hope to see you there!  Thank you for stopping by...I'll be back later today!

xx Bonnie




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty Bonnie- love the red layering.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa J said...

Such a cute card, love her Blue wings! Lisa x

Unknown said...

Love your card.

Hugs,
Tammi, Craft Your passion DT, CCC Digi Creations, DT

Unknown said...

Love your card.

Hugs,
Tammi CCC Digi Creations DT