Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fairy Wren

Good evening everyone!  I'm excited to share my DT make for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group for this week.   I'm using this beautiful image Fairy Wren. I am a little nervous sharing this, as this is my first attempt at using pencils.  Eeeek!  But hey, I guess we all have to start somewhere, right?



I used Prismacolor Pencils, but sadly did not write down the colors I used.  I'll have to pay better attention next time!  



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and elements from October Afternoon, Wild Orchid flowers and LaLa Land die.  It took some time to color her, bur I think I'm going to play around again soon with the pencils.  I really like the look. 

Are you a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  There is always a challenge going on, and you will see the newest digis as soon as they are released!  Right now we aew also having some fun with special holiday give-aways. We would love to have you join us and share your projects using Ching Chou Kuik digis.  Hope to see you there!

xx Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing card, love the flowers and the little birdie!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Great colouring Bonnie - I love working with Prismacolor pencils. the card is lovely.
Blessings
Maxine