Saturday, December 12, 2015

Gigi Poinsettia

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a nice weekend. I'd like to share with you my DT Choice Inspiration post for MoonFlower Digi Stamps. The image I chose to use this month is Gigi Poinsettia.  She is just the sweetest image! 


The Copics I used are: E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E11, E13, E51 & E53; dress - Rv10, RV13, RV14, YG03, YG17 & YG25; flowers - BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG05 & Y38; leaves - YG03, YG17, YG67, YG93, YG95 & YG99.  The image is printed on x-press paper.  

Here is a closer look at her:


For my card I used Bazzill paper and cardstock, Wild Orchid flowers, and leaves from Lacy Sunshine.  We would love for you to follow the MoonFlower Digi Stamp Blog and check out all of the work the DT has to share with you.  There is also our MoonFlower Digi Stamp Facebook Group where we have challenges, updates on newest releases. and lots of inspiration! Hope to see you there.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie :-)
Blessings
Maxine