Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Window Peekers

Hi everyone!  I know I'm sharing a lot with you today, and I do hope you're enjoying my cards:)  This one is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.    For this challenge our lovely sponsor is Oak Pond Creations.  Have you seen their adorable digis?  They are so cute!  




Our theme for this challenge is 'Anything Goes', though I chose to stick with a Christmas theme, as the image has that feel to is. For my project I am using  Window Peekers.  It is such a sweet image. 




The Copic I used are: trees - G02, G05 & G09; stars - Y11, Y13, Y15 & Y17; birds - W00, W1, W3, BG0000, B000, B00 & B02; frame - E33, E35 & E37.   I used Pebbles Inc. chalk around the image.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Bo Bunny, ribbon, and sentiment from Webster's Pages. I tried to keep it somewhat CAS so that the image is the focal point.  I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our 'Anything Goes' challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love the little birds!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Lisa J said...

This is fab. Great colouring. Lisa x

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty window scene Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine