Thursday, January 28, 2016

Ribbons in Hair Girl

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  The theme we would like you to play along with is 'Birthday Wishes'.  The awesome sponsor we have for you is Lemon Shortbread who will be giving the winner 3 digis of their choice!  I am using Ribbons in Hair Girl for my card...isn't she fabulous?!?




The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair -E21, E23, E25 & E29; shirt - R24, R35, R46 & R59; skirt - B21, B24, B26 & B29.   The image is printed on x-press paper.



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Jillibean Paper, ribbon, and chipboard word (birthday) from Make it Crafty.  I embossed the word with black embossing powder.   Kind of CAS for me! We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Card for a Child' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  



xx Bonnie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautifully coloured image Bonnie - and well mounted too, which really complements the image. Love the ribbon treatment!!
Blessings
Maxine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Bonnie, I like the image the colours and the ribbons
Kevin xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it´s gorgeous Bonnie
Gr Karin

Kelly Schelske said...

Bonnie, you're a coloring genius, this is gorgeous!!

Hugs,
Kelly