Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Animal Love Sara N Friends

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week we have a recipe for you to follow: 
- 1 Digi
-1 Sentiment
- 2 Patterned Papers
- 2 Different Embellishments

The awesome sponsor we have for you is Oddball Art who will be giving the winner 3 images of their choice.  I am using Animal Love Sara N Friends for my card. Such a cute image!



The Copics I used are skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E43, E47 & E49; dress - R81, R83, R85, R89, BG57 & BG72; chick - Y13 & Y15; owl - E23, E29, E33 & E37.  The image is printed on x-press paper.



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, 2 patterned papers from My Mind's Eye, sticker sentiment 'Key to My Heart' by Webster's Pages, and a flower and ribbon (2 different embellishments). We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Recipe' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Sweet card Bonnie - love your colouring of the image.
Blessings
Maxine