Friday, March 11, 2016

Enchanting Gold

Hi everyone -me again:)  I am stopping by this time to share my DT project for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group for this week.  I have made a card using this gorgeous image Enchanting Gold. It's funny, mermaids have never been my favorites to color, mainly because I struggle with them, no matter how beautiful they are.  But I am so happy with how she came out, and I really loved coloring her.  I think I might have to try more mermaids! 



The Copics I used are: skin - E50, E51, E53, E43 & R11; hair - BV01, BV02, BV09, BV13 & BV17; mermaid - BG11, BG15, BG05, BG23, B06, G000 & G00.  The image is printed on x-press paper.  



For the card I triple matted the image with a variety of Bazzill cardstock. I created the background paper using watercolor paper, distress inks and more - a technique I learned from my fellow DT member Sylvia.  You can find the instructions in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  We would love for you to share your work showcasing Ching Chou Kuik's amazing images there!  We always have fun challenges going on, and lots of inspiration.   Thanks for taking the time to stop by:)



xx Bonnie 

No comments: