Wednesday, March 16, 2016

For Ever Love - Simply Betty Progressive Challenge

Good afternoon everyone!  Happy hump day!  I'm stopping by to share my latest Simply Betty project - this is a card I made for the new Progressive Challenge in her Facebook Fan Page Group.  The image is For Ever Love, and the challenge is to us the colors red, blue and black.  I hope you like her!


The Copics I used are: skin - E11, E21, E50, E51 & R11; hair - R22, R24, R35, R46 & R59; jeans - B91, B93, B95 B97 & W3; shirt 0 BV23, BV25 & BV29.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


  For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper form my stash, Wild orchid flowers, and dies from Memory Box Cheery Lynn Designs.  Cute, I think!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your week!

xx Bonnie 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card, really pretty!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning, Bonnie
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

So lovely card!! Beautiful coloring
Thank for your always encouraging me