Friday, April 15, 2016

Hair Bow

Hi everyone!   Today I would like to share a card I recently made. using an image called 'Hair Bow'.



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & yr18; dress - YG17, YG21, YG23 & YG25. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from My Mind's Eye, lace, ribbon, flowers from my stash and dies from Sizzix and Cheery Lynn Designs.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Bonnie love the hair.
Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - love the image and how you have coloured and mounted her Bonnie.
Blessings
Maxine

Dora said...

beautiful colourized on your image.
Beautiful card!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Ooh, love this image Bonnie, where is she from? Hugs! Audrey