Friday, April 22, 2016

Murali

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a great week!  It is time for a new Anything Goes Challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  The twist this month is 'Music'.   I made a card using Murali who can be found in the Whinsy Stamp Store. Isn't she lovely?



The only Copics I used are skin - E50, E51, E53, E93, R11; hair - E13, E15, E29 & E37;; dress - R11, R20, R22, R14 & R17; shoes - W0, W1 & W3; flute - C0, C1 & C3; butterflies - YR24, Y26 Y32, BG10, BG11, B0000 & B00; grass - YG21, YG23, YG25 YG17 & YG67.  I used Pebbles, Inc. chalk for the sky. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, kraft paper (I used a crimper on it - haven't used that tool in years!), MME paper, ribbon, cheesecloth, and dies from Lawn Fawn and LaLa Land.  

Have you played along with our challenges in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group? We have 2 challenges a month, and there are lots of chances to win some of Mi Ran's gorgeous digis.  We also choose Guest DT's with each of our Anything Goes challenges.  We hope to see you there!


xx Bonnie

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really beautiful Bonnie, I like the design
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Bonnie, and I love the way you have coloured the image and mounted her. The crimped layer gives some lovely dimension.
Blessings
Maxine