Saturday, July 30, 2016

Fairy Queen Violet

Hello bloggers!  Today I am sharing a card I made as Guest DT for the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.  I am thrilled and honored to join this fine DT for their current challenge. 




The sponsor is one of my favorite digi companies - A Day for Daisies.  I really love their images.  The theme for the challenge #37 is 'Use Your Favorite Embellishment'. 





 The image I am using is a new one, which I love called Fairy Queen Violet, and my favorite embellishment is flowers, of course! 



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R32 & R20; hair - E23, E29 & E37; flowers - RV25 & RV23; dress - B0000, B000, B00 & B02; wings - BG000, BG00, BG01, BV0000, BV000 & BV01. I added Wink of Stella to her wings, and used stickles for her glass slipper.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, Graphic 45 paper, and Wild Orchid flowers. I bought this stencil from Buddly Crafts ages ago, but this is my first time using it, and I am in love!    I do hope you like her.  Please head on over to the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog to join in the fun, and to check out the inspiration from their amazing DT!  Have a lovely day! 



Bonnie xx

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssss Bonnie
Gr Karin

Cathy P said...

Oh my goodness, Bonnie. This is spectacular! Your colors and your coloring are positively stunning! I love your card design and the way the blue from the dress is brought into the card layers.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Bonnie.. Thanks for making a stunningly beautiful card for our ‘Favourite Embellishment’ challenge. You have coloured this adorable image in perfectly. We have really enjoyed having you as our Guest Designer. Hope you can join us again. Really liking your favourite embellishments of flowers too.
[Hugs, Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

kiwimeskreations said...

Bonnie this is beautiful - love your card shape and the image is beautiful, and beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine

Tammy said...

Stunning card Bonnie! I love that image and you've colored it beautifully, fabulous shape! Thanks so much for being our GDT over at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x