Monday, July 25, 2016

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Shaped Cards

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Shaped Cards', and we would love for you to join us! Such a fun theme! Here is my DT card using IMG099. Isn't she lovely?



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, R20 & R32; dress - BG10, BG11, BG15, BG23, BG49, E40, E42 & E43; bows - RV63, RV66 & RV69; plums - V04, V04, V06 & V09; basket - E31, E33 & E37.  I also used a white gel pen on her bows.   The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper/die cuts from Kaiser Craft, Wild Orchid flowers, and Spellbinder dies.  We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Bonnie,

stunning card under and beautiful above

Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning rocker card Bonnie - love it, and as usual your colouring is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine