Friday, December 16, 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Leotie

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great week!  It is time for a new Anything Goes Challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  The optional twist this month is 'Celebrations'.   I made a card using the beautiful digi Leotie. Friends of mine are getting married in the spring, and I will love to send this to them. :) 



The Copics I used are skin - E000, E00, E11, E21 & R20; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; flowers - Y02, Y06, Y08, RV52 & RV55; dress - RV10, RV21 & RV23.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, ribbon, lace, pearls, Wild Orchid flowers and Spellbinders dies. I hope you like her!

Have you played along with our challenges in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group? We have 2 challenges a month (sometimes more!), and there are lots of chances to win some of Mi Ran's gorgeous digis.  We also choose Guest DT's with each of our Anything Goes challenges.  We hope to see you there!


xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Bonnie, and so pretty for a wedding card
Blessings
Maxine