Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Imagine That - Snowmen Trio

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'Winter Wonderland'.  
The sponsor we have for you is Imagine That Digi Stamps.  The winner will receivea $10 Gift Certificate to their store. For this challenge I am using Snowmen Trio.  Perfect for this theme, right?



The Copics I used are: clothing - YG03, YG17, YG25, YR07, YR14, R24, R35, R46, BG11, BG15, BG18, BG23, C3, C5, C7, RV52 & RV55; gifts - Y38, R24, BG11, BG15.  The image is printed on x-press paper.



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Crate Paper, cheesecloth and Chipboard frame from Make it Crafty.  We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Festive Fun' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute snowpeeps family Bonnie, and a lovely card
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Bonnie!! I love it!

Hugs,
Kelly