Sunday, May 14, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Josephina

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Anything Goes + Option of Mother's Day', and we would love for you to join us!  For my card,  Here is my DT card using  Josephina.  She is so elegant and beautiful! Perfect for Mother's Day. 



Here is a closer look:



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, E95 & R11; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; dress - V000, V22, V93, V95 & V99.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, Wild Orchid flowers, ribbon and dies from Anna Griffin and Spellbinders.   We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Bonnie and also your card under
Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured Bonnie - love the way you have mounted her to make a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine